Can I receive a discount on the course price?
Yes. All of our training participants are provided with a unique EUR 100 voucher, which can be used as part of the payment for EM trainings until the end of the year. It is transferable, so anyone can redeem it by supplying the special identification number on the designated area on our application forms (it cannot be changed for cash or cannot be refunded).
Can I get financial support to participate?
Yes. It is possible to charge the fee of all courses on your currently running projects (as part of management or dissemination costs depending on the type of training).
Can I see before applying who is registered to a course already?
Yes. You can find the updated list of enrolled participants under each course in the 'Is this training right for me?' section. However, due to privacy reasons only the organisation names and countries are indicated.
How can I pay the registration fee?
When registering online you can chose from the following two options:
- Bank money transfer* to Europa Media's account. With this option, you can find your electronic pro-forma invoice and all the necessary information required for the transfer (e.g. IBAN and SWIFT number) in the confirmation mail you receive after the registration.
- Via debit/credit card by using system PayPal system. In this case you can pay right away without any delay.
* Due to significant delays in payments a confirmation on the bank money transfer shall be sent to Europa Media either via e-mail (a scanned copy) to your contact person or by fax (+36 1 436 9038). Please, do not forget to indicate the number of your invoice and the name of the applicant on the bank transfer order!
When do I receive an original invoice?
Upon registration applicants will receive an electronic pro-forma invoice created automaticly. The original electronic invoice will be sent once payment for the course has been received.
Do I have to pay VAT on the top of the training fee?
The payment of the VAT is according to the following conditions:
- For business customers based in the EU and having an EU VAT number and for business costumers/legal entities based outside the EU no VAT will be charged. For these organisations the taxation will take place in their country.
- For Hungarian legal entities the VAT will be charged.
- For all individuals (not business customers/legal entities) the VAT will be charged.
Where can I find information on accommodation?
Accommodation is normally not included in the course price and should be arranged individually by the participants. However, a special rate is always available for our participants at the venue hotel. Download the reservation forms from the website (you can find them under each specific course details/additional information). Further information on other accommodation opportunities will be sent upon registration.
Can I receive an invitation letter, as I need a VISA to enter Hungary and participate in the course?
We can issue a simple invitation letter to a letterhead paper signed and stamped by Europa Media representatives confirming the existence of the event and your participation. Your contact person will send the scanned version of this letter by e-mail and 2 copies of the original invitation letter to your postal address or to the embassy, after receiving your course participation fee. Please note that the invitation letter we issue is not validated to be signed by the Hungarian immigration authorities, and that we are not in a position to arrange such document.
I’m interested in cooperating with Europa Media, how is it possible?
Your cooperation ideas and project ideas are more than welcome. Please send a brief summary highlighting our potential role through our website here. One of our colleague will contact you in a few days.
Can I upload my event at your website?
Yes. Please contact us at email@example.com for further information. One of our colleague will contact you in a few days.
© 2012 Europa Media Trainings. All rights reserved.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or check our Terms and conditions.