We offer pre-evaluation of your proposal and give feedback on how to improve it. Your proposal will be pre-evaluated by experts who are regularly evaluating proposals on behalf of the European Commission. Their critical eyes and suggestions can improve your proposal and the scores might make the difference to funding.
Consulting services on pre-evaluation of a proposal to be submitted
The evaluation process in FP7 looks as follows. The main stages of project selection are:
- Stage 1: Receipt of proposals and sending an acknowledgement of receipt
- Stage 2: Verification of eligibility of proposals from an administrative point of view (date of submission, presence of all the forms, transnational character of the project, etc.)
- Stage 3: Individual evaluation of eligible proposals by external experts, taking into account the socio-economic and, where appropriate, the ethical aspects of the proposal
- Stage 4: Preparation of the Consensus Report form based on the evaluators discussion
- Stage 5: Preparation of the Evaluation Summary Reports (ESR)
- Stage 6: The ranking list of proposals is drawn up
Our expert evaluators of FP7 and CIP will:
- Fill in the evaluation report of the specific call where your proposal is intended to be submitted;
- Provide you with detailed comments on how to improve your proposal.
Note: we need to see the proposal at least 7 working days before the submission deadline in order to be able to provide valuable input.
More information on consultancy
Please use only ENGLISH characters. Fields marked with an asterisk * are required.