Getting funding is only the beginning. Managing a project is an art and you need the tools. We are happy to share our practical experience in EC project management to help you more efficiently implement your projects.
We organise interactive training courses with workshops and role-play exercises focusing on EC Project Management. All of our training courses are built on our practical experience gained from implementing projects under various EU programmes. For managers by managers!
We frequently organise tailor-made training courses at other organisations’ premises.
With this approach, we are able to adapt the programme specifically to address your needs and level of experience. We can prepare your staff to face all management related problems and discuss your running projects with confidentiality. The typical duration of an in-house course on project management is 1-2 days and you can combine it with personal consultation.
Consulting services on project management
We offer short- and long-term consultancy services in all topics related EU project management.
Our international team with long and solid experience in a wide range of European programmes provides practical and pragmatic answers to all your questions.
Our experts are also available via phone/Skype for consultancy on an hourly basis. When signing up, please describe shortly the topic you would like to discuss in order to make sure that you will speak with the most suitable expert.
Specific sessions at Kick-off and Progress meetings
We are sometimes invited to hold specific sessions at project meetings and kick off meetings. We can ensure that your partners get it right from the very beginning, support your consortium just before reporting or prepare you for a review!
Getting your project started
The first steps in the project management are crucial. Our experts provide special assistance in this starting period by:
- Setting up the management system including administrative procedures your project needs;
- Supporting you in the organisation of the kick-off meeting and providing a lecture/training to your partners on their financial and administrative tasks and responsibilities;
- Giving advice on how to compose the Consortium Agreement.
Keeping the project on track
Monitoring the every-day implementation and the periodic reporting is assisted by Europa Media managers as follows:
- Setting up an internal work plan, with deadlines and milestones for management;
- Support in preparation for consortium/management meetings;
- Preparing your organisation (and the consortium if you are the coordinator) for technical, administrative and financial reporting (training and support);
- Checking technical report
- Preparation for Technical Review
- Support in filling in the Form C, prepare financial reports
- Support the development of management report
- Supporting you in the organisation of management meetings, writing the minutes, modifying the internal work plan according to the results of the meetings;
- Mediating between the partners;
- Monitoring administrative and financial management performance.
Framework contract options:
- Framework contract for 12-24-36 months (continuous support). Our team is available continuously as a contact/help point and monitors the project on a regular basis, informs and warns the coordinator about important deadlines, changes in the Commission’s reporting system, etc. The framework contract also contains free participation for one person in our project Management Training courses.
- Framework Contract for the whole duration of the project (flexible), but consultancy is provided only when requested (i.e. on an hourly basis). Our team will fill in timesheets so that his/her work can be tracked by the client and invoiced accordingly. The hourly fee is set on a case-by-case basis.
Please use only ENGLISH characters. Fields marked with an asterisk * are required.