Who we are
We show you. We guide you. We lead you.
Building on our direct experience with EU research projects, we have come to realise that there is a need for more harmonised information provision on EU funding opportunities and related procedures as well as a need for capacity building on developing competitive proposals and effectively managing projects under the EU’s Research and Innovation programmes.
The EU funding system is complex and competition to get a project financed by the EU is tough. Specific knowledge, well-established networks and special skills are needed to successfully get involved in these competitive projects.
To respond to this need, Europa Media was established in 2003 with a mission to provide and present the dispersed and technical information on EU policies, funding opportunities and programmes in a streamlined and simplified way to relevant stakeholders in Europe and worldwide. With this mission, we have developed, launched and publicised a variety of information sources and tools including web platforms, publications, e-Learning courses, webinars and events. In parallel, we launched our first international training programmes on EU proposal development and project management starting from 2004.
Our aim is to become a bridge between the European Commission and the beneficiaries to facilitate the implementation of various R&I visions within the framework programmes of the EU and to strengthen our position as a leading organisation providing assistance in EU project development and management.
Over the past 14 years, our team has developed a comprehensive portfolio of training programmes designed to facilitate access to EU funding and simplify EU project development and management, in particular under the EU’s research and innovation programmes. To date, we have organized hundreds of training courses attended by over 9,000 participants from all over Europe and beyond. We have also supported many universities, research organisations and SMEs on an advisory/in-house capacity in their efforts to develop winning proposals and effectively implement projects
Are our courses for you?
With this practice-driven learning-by-doing approach, our goal is to enable researchers, engineers, project managers, financial managers, administrators and other individuals to turn their ideas into successful project proposals and obtain the necessary skills to cope with the administrative and financial challenges of EU funded research and innovation projects.
Structure of the Group
Europa Media Trainings is the training arm of Geonardo and Europa Media Non-profit; joint efforts of the three shape EMG group, a group of SMEs active in EU research and innovation projects and in training and capacity building on EU project development and management.
EMG Group was established with a vision to consolidate under one umbrella 19 years of hands-on experience in developing and managing EU funded research and innovation projects and solid capacity and skills in designing and delivering training and capacity building programmes on successfully developing and managing projects under the EU programmes.
Geonardo Environmental Technologies Ltd.: a leading SME in Central and Eastern Europe providing services in the energy, environment and sustainable development fields. Geonardo is intensively involved in EU funded projects in the renewable energy, energy efficiency, raw materials, climate change, and resource efficiency fields. www.geonardo.com
Europa Media Non-profit Ltd.: a non-profit SME active in European Union affairs, in particular in EU research and innovation policies, programmes and projects. Europa Media is intensively involved in EU funded projects and EC contracts in international research cooperation, lifelong learning, ICT, entrepreneurship, and training and capacity building fields. www.europamedia.org
We are a multicultural team with diverse background including engineers, geologists, financial and communications experts, but we share a common connection, passion for European projects. Together we share personal and professional experiences, and we support each other through thick and thin.
Our experts develop their own proposals and coordinate and manage their own projects under FP7 and H2020 on a daily basis, making our training courses and advisory services 100% practice-driven. No other major player in Europe currently matches this approach.
Let us guide you through the reality of EU projects!
Director of Corporate Affairs
Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Social Media Manager
Back end specialist
Front end specialist
Lead Graphic Designer
Direct Sales Representative – taking care of VIP customers (Part-time)
Europa Media is now looking for a creative and target-oriented mind to support our sales and marketing team in promoting our training courses and other services more effectively to our target audiences especially to our VIP clients. As a small company with an international team, Europa Media has a flexible structure and a pragmatic working style. Traditional marketing approaches are typically not enough for Europa Media’s activities and products. Therefore, flexibility, continuous innovation and pragmatism are must-have skills for successful candidates. Please apply only if you consider that your personality and working style would fit such a working environment.
- Minimum of two years’ demonstrated experience in international telemarketing or telesales
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Excellent customer care and communication skills
- A clear and friendly telephone voice
- Ability to follow clear instructions
- Good IT skills with accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Experience in online sales is beneficial
You will receive training on:
- EU research and innovation project development and management
- EU funding system
What you will do:
- Answering calls, emails and web chat enquiries from VIP customers
- Making telesales and market research calls to new and existing VIP customers
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Dealing with VIP customer requests
- Advising about products and services
- Updating customers' records in the CRM system
- Supporting the responsible staff in building sales strategies
- Supporting service/product research and development
- Support the sales team in coordinating the advertisements, communication and database development
- Part-time 4-hour/day (flexible during morning and/or afternoon hours).
You will be a perfect fit for Europa Media if:
- You have experience in working both independently and as part of a team
- You are able to identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change
- You can keep track of lessons learned and share those with team members
- You can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving skills
- You react to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently
- You are flexible during times of change
- You are persuasive, encouraging, and motivating
What we offer
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Great working environment (based in the Graphisoft Park in Budapest) within a young and international team
- Flexible management
To apply to the position, please send your CV and a creative introduction about yourself, your motivation for applying and a summary of your past achievements in any format you find suitable. Send your application to email@example.com with the subject “Direct Sales Representative”.
We will select the new employee in January 2019.
EU Project Manager Trainee
Europa Media is always interested in talented young professionals with a passion and inclination for learning more about EC project development and management issues.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting in project proposal development
- Interacting with international clients/project partners
- General supporting helpdesk tasks
- Preparing project reports
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Flexible and teamwork oriented
- General understanding of EU policies, EU institutions and EC funding is an advantage
- Experience in project proposal development is an advantage
If you are confident your skills match the above requirements and you are ready to turn your theoretical knowledge into practice, then please send a Motivation Letter, and your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.