I've attended some other courses before, but this was by far the most attractive one.
Our overall approach to designing and delivering the training courses is based on our well-known “learning-by-doing” methodology, which consists of a balanced mixture of practical presentations, hands-on workshops and real-life examples.
Below you can find the open courses we have available at the moment:
Get a full insight into the administration, financial management and introduction to EC audits of Horizon 2020 projects.
- Next available:
- 27 - 28 September 2017
Get a full insight into the administration, financial management and EC audits of Horizon 2020 projects.
Including an additional full-day EC audits workshop.
- Next available:
- 27 - 29 September 2017
How to turn your innovative ideas into winning concepts and put together competitive proposals in response to the Horizon 2020 calls?
- Next available:
- 5 - 6 October 2017
How to manage your EU funded research and innovation project in the most efficient way?
- Next available:
- 19 - 20 October 2017
We come to you. Building capacity with tailored content.
The EU funding system is complex and highly competitive. Success depends on constant differentiation, evolution, innovation and a constant drive to improve efficiency whether you are at the stage of ideation or managing your own EU project. We have a great track record of stimulating this kind of change.
An in-house course can be delivered at your offices, your choice of venue anywhere in the world. We regularly deliver training all over the world through our in-house courses option.
In-house training is a result-driven option for groups of staff, teams facing common challenges or senior management needing to focus on specific issues.
In-house training course in any phase of EU project life-cycle
Our complete range of courses and seminars can be delivered as an in-house option. We can also tailor an existing course to a relevant business challenge or to mirror your organisation’s standards or design a new programme to meet your objectives.
Some of our most popular in-house training courses are:
- Proposal Development: Brilliant ideas are meaningless unless transformed into a viable concept. Europa Media's in-house course “Proposal Development” will prepare your staff for constructing the best possible project, from inspiration to initiation. You will learn how to put together competitive proposals, establish strong consortia, and plan a sound budget.
- Technical Management: With this approach, we are able to adapt the programme specifically to address your needs and level of experience. We can prepare your staff to face all management related problems and discuss your running projects with confidentiality. The typical duration of an in-house course on project management is 1-2 days and you can combine it with personal consultation
- Financial Project Management and Audits: Many factors can spell doom for the success of a project, but the two most significant are generally inaccurate financial management and ineffective communication. With the guidance and tips presented by our experts, your organisation can learn how to properly manage a project with many partners, allocate and report costs and go through an EC audit with confidence.
Why should you choose an in-house course rather than an open training course?
- You will be able to lower your training expenditure and raise your return on investment with our efficient and cost-effective in-house training course.
- Convenient, your team will not need to leave the office – our trainers come to you.
- Adaptable, course content can be focused on specific operating environments
- Promote teamwork, build high-performing teams and improve productivity as you develop highly-skilled EU project managers inside your organisation.
Any organisation wishing to be actively involved in EU projects or those more experienced and want to acquire in-depth knowledge on financial management of EU projects and surviving audits.
Our experts will work with you to design the course to specifically focus on the needs of your organisation. They will travel to your organisation to answer all of the questions you may have as well as go deep into the practicalities of financial management and audits of EU projects.
- Intense, comprehensive and clear presentations
- Certification of course completion
- Course material on pen drives for each participant
- Europa Media’s published reference publications
For more information about in-house training courses, feel free to contact us directly and find out how you could benefit from this customised approach.
* In-house courses should be arranged at least two months in advance to ensure the availability of our experts.
In the past, we have implemented several courses in collaboration with different research centers and experts. If you are interested in our knowledge or think you have valuable input for a future training course feel free to contact us.
Since 2003, we have supported hundreds of research organisations, universities, SMEs, civil society organisations and other public and private institutions in their efforts to successfully develop and implement EU funded research and innovation projects.
Here are some of those institutions who have placed their trust in us and whom we are proud to feature among our clients:
Good lecturers, very good team, always a pleasure to come back
Best H2020training I have attended!