One-day intensive course on the financial reporting and EC audits of Horizon 2020 projects.
This one-day compact, yet complete, training course focuses on financial reporting and EC audits of Horizon 2020 projects.
in collaboration with
1. Trainers are experienced Project Managers and Coordinators
Our trainers and workshop leaders are flesh-and-bone project managers and coordinators, whose day-to-day work is to make sure that their multiple projects are implemented according to the EC Grant Agreement, problems are promptly tackled, and project partners adequately assisted in legal, technical and financial management issues.
Over the years, we have helped around1,000 project managers, financial administrators and coordinators in understanding the legal, technical and financial rules of the Research Framework Programme, effectively managing their projects and getting ready for EC audits.
2. Lectures and Workshops on Financial Reporting and EC Audits
This fast-track course is intended to provide a complete insight to Horizon 2020 financial issues through a mix of presentations and hands-on workshops:
The day will start with an extended presentation covering from A to Z all of the issues of Horizon 2020 financial issues.
After this, you will go through Europa Media's famous financial reporting workshop to simulate financial reporting under H2020: together with your group mates, you will fill in an actual financial statement for an H2020 project using custom-made documentation including timesheets, salary slips and invoices.
After introducing the possible solutions of the workshop, the day will close with conclusions and recommendations with respect to EC financial audits.
Is this training right for me?
Feedback from previous participants show that this course is equally useful for
- Financial administrators
- Project managers
- Decision makers
- Public institutions
- Universities and research institutions
- SMEs and large companies
- Training material in electronic format
- Coffee breaks and lunch at the venue
- Access to our My Trainings (downloadable presentations, background documentation, workshop materials, partner search)
- Access to Europa Media’s private LinkedIn group where you can ask our project managers any questions you might have after the training
- Certificate of attendance
Accommodation is not included in the course price and should be arranged individually by the participants.
(To book a hotel room at the venue hotel, booking form can be downloaded from the confirmation email received after registration.)
STANDARD RATE: € 690