Understand the essentials of dissemination, IP and exploitation issues in Horizon 2020 projects.
Join Europa Media’s "The Key Factors of Impact in Horizon 2020 - Dissemination, IP and Exploitation" training course and obtain the essential hands-on knowledge and skills to effectively tackle dissemination, exploitation, communication and intellectual property rights (IPR) issues in your H2020 proposals and projects.
1. TRAINERS are ACTUAL Project Managers and Coordinators
This course is built on our direct experience gained over the past 16 years from developing and submitting proposals and implementing projects under the EU's Research Framework Programmes. The trainers of Europa Media are actual project managers, coordinators and financial administrators of EU-funded research and innovation projects. They are currently involved in more than 10 successful ongoing Horizon 2020 projects as project coordinator, work package or task leader, and are on a daily basis conceiving and developing their own project proposals under the open and forthcoming H2020 calls. This course is designed based on this direct experience and is therefore 100% practice-driven.
2. Lectures and Workshops on proposal development
Experience Europa Media's renowned "learning-by-doing" approach: hear presentations providing tips and examples, then practice your newly-gained knowledge during the practical and interactive workshops.
Whether you have already written proposals and managed projects under FP7 and/or Horizon 2020, or will be just starting to develop a proposal or manage a project for the first time, this course will help you strengthen your skills in tackling dissemination, exploitation, communication and IPR issues under Horizon 2020.
- Understand the essentials of dissemination, IP and exploitation issues in Horizon 2020 proposals and projects.
- Get useful tips, tools and templates to better elaborate the Impact section of your next H2020 proposal.
- Learn how to create an integrated strategy on dissemination and exploitation reflecting the needs and interests of different partners in a consortium.
- Network and exchange experiences with leading universities, research institutions and companies from around the EU and beyond.
Actual project managers and coordinators will moderate practical workshops, sharing their experiences with successful and unsuccessful proposals, addressing all aspects of developing competitive proposals under Horizon 2020.
The training fee includes
- Training material in electronic format
- Coffee breaks and lunch at the venue
- Access to our Member Area (downloadable background documentations, workshop materials, partner search)
Accommodation is not included in the course price and should be arranged individually by the participants.